Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dear Sarita!

Happy New Year! Finally here...2009!!! It seems that the concept of "past" actually does become real when a new beginning to something arrives. Does this make sense?

Can you imagine that I finally read your post today? Well, it's true, already on a good start to the year. Being at home has been peaceful (and family crazy too), something I long for sometimes when I am in my crazy states. I also have no internet at home, which is kind of great. Having no internet means you get to focus on the present, a vacation away from the virtual world. I loved reading about your Kodish-Eskind family holiday story. Hilarious! Oh, and before I forget. THANK YOU for the package. We all say thank you...my sister absolutely loved the ring. Your packaging is always so much fun. It was crazy the first few days when I got home, because on the north side of the world everything was covered in complete snow, which then turned to ice! I have been driving my parents crazy with some cooking inventions that i've been stirring up, but they don't complain when it's time to eat. It's been so nice to visit family and to talk, can't tell you how much I missed that. What are you doing this Saturday? Come up to New York, a friend and I were planning to take a trip up there. Let's all get together and have an adventure!

I love you friend!

All the best to you this year and to all who read this!

Xiomara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

p.s. Tranquility is one of my favorite teas! thanks friend.